Ok, here it is June 4th,...and time I wrote something on here about the house. I will post a photo that I took on the roof, since the roofers are coming tomorrow to start putting on the metal and after that I won't dare climb up there without fall protection since it'll be much slipprier. This is a view looking south toward the hospital. The material on the roof is peel-and-stick which is applied like the name sounds by peeling of a paper layer and sticking it down. It provides a much better weather proofing than felt paper and during high winds if the metal comes off it still provides waterproofing.
The status right now: Almost ready for rough electrical inspection and structural framing inspection. I have a guy staring to chip the remaining stucco off in a day or two and roofers starting the final metal roofing. Next week I'll be waterproofing the exterior of the outside walls before installing the furring strips and siding. Of course there also the plywood soffits and porch ceilings to do. At some point soon will be the insulation. So it's coming along and going pretty well.
The status right now: Almost ready for rough electrical inspection and structural framing inspection. I have a guy staring to chip the remaining stucco off in a day or two and roofers starting the final metal roofing. Next week I'll be waterproofing the exterior of the outside walls before installing the furring strips and siding. Of course there also the plywood soffits and porch ceilings to do. At some point soon will be the insulation. So it's coming along and going pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment